What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm back and I'm sorry.

Guy Stuffing

So uh. this happened. I didn't mean to be absent for so long. I'm going to be honest with you, I had been drifting away from Arma roleplay for a while, I've just been tired of public servers being so full of shitty people. I have tried many different private application servers but all of them have had age requirements (if anyone knows one without one or a low enough one for me to join, which is 13, please tell me). I remember I did like roleplay.co.uk and I'm going to try and get back into playing here, and I'm not sure what my status with the police is atm. I understand if I've been kicked from the police, I guess I'll have to go through Young Recruits again shudders.

Yeah, not sure if I am correct or not but if you are under 16 then you cannot join a whitelisted faction - including UNMC. Welcome back anyway.

Protect the younger members? Are you saying that we're people who should be protected from the horrors of a pretend police force?

I guess. As I said in my first post it's hard for people my age to have fun on RP servers because either we're disregarded as "oh just a dumb squeaker" (Got to say this doesn't happen to me as much here as other servers), or we can't even join a server at all.

People here respond to good RP, if your Roleplay is clever, mature and funny you will get along just fine. Age is just a number provided high quality RP is what you are producing.  Prove yourself to one of the big gangs and you will have some great fun with them.

Good luck and welcome back.

Aaron

I guess. As I said in my first post it's hard for people my age to have fun on RP servers because either we're disregarded as "oh just a dumb squeaker" (Got to say this doesn't happen to me as much here as other servers), or we can't even join a server at all.
In no way is that the reason for why you cannot be apart of an whitelisted faction, I won't repeat what others have already said, but I would recommend you to go and read this thread to understand why things are what they are.

Back