What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm back....

bear jew

Community Banned - Rule 1D
I'm back and I know @ missed me the most, but i'm back for good now. So no more stupid posts about any admins or such. And i'm sorry for anything that happened last Saturday.

Love you all 

Bear Jew xxxxx <3 

Welcome back, Jew. xx

3jj2ayQ.jpg

@Lemmen - Stop it, pls no Dante all over again. I believe that Ciaran also made rule 0 when the "I though't you left?" thing was going on with Dante. It's immature behaviour, not to mention that it's annoying as fuck to see this appear on the forums everywhere(Like Dante), I just want to prevent this so stop it...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lemmen - Stop it, pls no Dante all over again. I believe that Ciaran also made rule 0 when the "I though't you left?" thing was going on with Dante. It's immature behaviour, not to mention that it's annoying as fuck to see this appear on the forums everywhere(Like Dante), I just want to prevent this so stop it...
I know ^^, just some "banter"! I'll stop now though.

Do you wanna ?

@bear jew uhm, not with you sweetcakes :p I think that @ will happily take your offer :)

It is an old joke plain and simple. I've yet to get tired of it so I'm sure that denotes immature behaviour but it's fun: which is something that people on this forum seriously lack at times. It's not breaking forum rules or upsetting everyone and if Bear does not like it, then simply say and it will stop. Bear is not adverse from a bit of banter. 

So relax, puppy. Put the fun police back in the box, I've got this. Technically, i started this with the addition of the t shirt image and Cardoso is head admin so anyone uttering the immortal "thought you'd left" line is simply joining in the banter.

@bear jew: If the banter makes you sad, would you like me to hide the posts?  :p

Back