What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Im BACK

Starry

so guys I spent my first real night back on the Island last night and it was such a laugh! I met some PRO Medics! @Billyand had a brilliant time playing with @Adamand our new prospect, even if we failed so hard robbing the AR.. we will have plenty of time to practice providng out "bikes" don't get stolen by @crumbs anymore!!

The night was made extra special by @drew buying me a Royal pitta and then re proposing after our Amazing divorce, and iv been promised a ride along by a very understanding SGT.

Im looking forward to Running SAMCRO and reconnecting with old people who I used to hang about with a lot like Lee from the Kavala Corner... even if he did kill my husband....

It has reminded me how much fun I used to have on the island and you can count on much more mischief in the future

See you in Kavala!

Starry

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been waiting to see if someone can actually run a functional SAMCRO/ SOA gang, good luck! :)

Mclovininin you're alive?!
1f60d.png
Almost 

Uh I think I was you vicar and church bells until we were rudely interrupted by your so called 'ex'.

It was fun! Should do it agian

I was the SGT that siad i would take you a ride along i shall be on ts all day
@SGT Kieroniv been at work all day just finished :) we will have to arrange this :)

Ive been waiting to see if someone can actually run a functional SAMCRO/ SOA gang, good luck! :)
@Mclovininini fully intend on doing a good job! hit me up if you want in :)

Uh I think I was you vicar and church bells until we were rudely interrupted by your so called 'ex'.

It was fun! Should do it agian
@Keepo It was a giggle! ill have to come on as NHS with you sometime if i can get re - whitelisted :)

Back