What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm done being a Bounty Hunter

Mads Frost

Not my best choice of editing or song, but here is all the times I've been taken hostage these past 5-6 days. 

Please send help.. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry bud, everyone gets robbed and in this case you've been very unlucky with it. Perhaps try rolling around near police next time or try the rebel life :)

Don't worry bud, everyone gets robbed and in this case you've been very unlucky with it. Perhaps try rolling around near police next time or try the rebel life :)
Yeah it's only so you can see what they're up so, because this has been bothering me ;D

Perhaps it's time to put down the taser and join the sweeter side of life

Hm.. it looks pretty poor when you see it collected like this.

Aldo i must say yesterday i encounter a BH and he was 100% sure that there was a wanted man at his location. I think he did not realised there were 3 with pretty guns.

He kept on focusing on the one person already being questioned by the cops and kinda let go.. 

So yea being a BH can be fun if you do it for the RP, but if you just really hunter for the wanted rebels well its logical that they will start hunting you ;)

The cops is the way to go mate! :)

Join the cops, it's basically like bounty hunting but with friends 
1f602.png
This has been my idea, and I'm gonna interview today.

Isn't your job as a bounty hunter to basically do the exact same thing but to rebels? Oh, and also send them to prison for up to 15 minutes? And make guaranteed money in the process?

If you're going to be doing that to rebels (or at least trying), expect the same from rebels :p

Nice song

Isn't your job as a bounty hunter to basically do the exact same thing but to rebels? Oh, and also send them to prison for up to 15 minutes? And make guaranteed money in the process?

If you're going to be doing that to rebels (or at least trying), expect the same from rebels :p

Nice song
Well, when I get on for 3-4 hours I usually get kidnapped and killed 2-5 times during the session. I usually spend 60k on new equipment, imagine dying 5 times..

5*60k = 300k on just a session lol, I maybe make 50k from bountys but nobody tells me their names of course.

Back