What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gc XenLord

Been here for a while, met some great people. It's a fun server until the inevitable but I'm seriously done with this place now. Last night proved it to me. This server is a mess and it's on a downward spiral so good luck everyone and see ya laters. Off to another island.

Been here for a while, met some great people. It's a fun server until the inevitable but I'm seriously done with this place now. Last night proved it to me. This server is a mess and it's on a downward spiral so good luck everyone and see ya laters. Off to another island.

Sad to see you go bud!

Shame you've had to go in bad spirit. Best of luck wherever you go!

@Zэigэr Understand you 100% dude, goodluck and be sure to keep in contact. 

~ ex-AEGIS Stealthee

Last edited by a moderator:
Nooo :(

Good luck mate, I've known you for a while was a pleasure being able to play with you.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do, was great meeting you and glad we became good friends in our time here, cherish that headset i sent you and remember me <3

Had pleasant experiences with you in game, sad to see you go.

The fact that someone reported you for calling them names and being (maybe) a bit angry is pretty atrocious and just shows how little people report for these days. Disgusting.

<3

Had some great times with you on the server, good luck with whatever you choose to go on to next ;)

I get where you are coming from.It was a pleasure getting to play alongside you and getting to know you.I wish you all the best with all your future endeavours.

YG5kMZN.jpg
 ​
 ​
AEGIS Officer ZYZZ

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do, was great meeting you and glad we became good friends in our time here, cherish that headset i sent you and remember me <3
Oh mate, I give it a good and proper clean every now and then. Great headset I thank you brother! :)

If any new players are reading this I have 3 tips. AEGIS, Ghost Cartel or The Increment.

See ya fellas! Sorry I didn't put much into the goodbye I just couldn't think of much but you all know you're loved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, had a great time with you, you're a great person. Best of luck to you and lets keep in-touch.

Only time I met you in game, you died trying to jump back into the prison to keep me company.

From that alone I can tell you're a nice guy and i'll regret not seeing you more.

sad to see you go man but i understand why, the one rule for one and another rule for another plus the amount of petty bitching that goes on is the reason why i dont play anymore, good luck for the future 

sad to see you go man but i understand why, the one rule for one and another rule for another plus the amount of petty bitching that goes on is the reason why i dont play anymore, good luck for the future 
You know it too. It's just a shame pal.

Compared to what you did and what the other faction did. I don't even blame you that you are leaving. Its not fair, and there is never justice. We will be keeping in touch. I will never forget the memories that we have had on this server, and I will miss the memories that could have been. But every good player has to leave at some point, and I will miss you.

And as a player you take no responsibility ?

I disagree its in a mess but good luck with whatever you do next. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back