What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

im new need help

KY13DICKSON

hi all, im new to the server thing and rp, i have read the rules and all but i cant seem to find the servers names on rage multiplayer or on here, how do i join the server in game???

If you have already verified yourself on our discord, you can just open FiveM, press f8 and enter connect xaamj5

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to join the discord but it won't load the sever when it swaps tabs, can I join the discord by search on discord?

I've linked mine to my account on here 

@KY13DICKSONIf you see the tabs at the very top of the forums there is one which says "Social" Click on that and you will see the menu appear which includes the RPUK Discord. Once you select 'discord' it will automatically direct you to the discord in a new tab whereby you are able to join the discord server. See the highlighted boxes in the screenshots below. 

Then once you are loaded into FiveM press F8 to open the console and paste connect xaamj5 into it. Once you hit enter it will connect you to the server.

Help2edit.pnghelp 2 edit.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the fiveM error message saying you missing the discord identifier (or something similar) you need to open the discord app (not the browser version) BEFORE you open fiveM

Back