What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Im sorry to say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
yes, as some of you may of been aware,

i have been away from altis for a little while now - due to group of friends spitting into police and other groups

i find myself walking alone down the roads of kavlala just remembering the better days when i was a police officer - so with this - a sad goodbye - i dont want to leave, but being on your own is a sad way to be - i hope everyone i have played with, enjoy the rest of the time on altis signing off here

james / imstyle

@imstyle saw this coming and it really sucks. Best of luck man, won't forget the times we had both in the police and The Sixth Sanctum <3

EDIT: You're a liar, why are you back already you scoundrel.

Last edited by a moderator:
confused.com sells insurance, I never understood why it isn't owned by Wilco.... as it'd fit more people here than car insurance...

confused.com sells insurance, I never understood why it isn't owned by Wilco.... as it'd fit more people here than car insurance...
When i worked in insurance around the time these comparision websites (confused/gocompare/moneysupermarket) were setting up i did own a comparison site that did quite well in the first few months however i neglected it for another project that was more successful!

That was in the days it was easy to rank websites... theres some history for you @Neo :)

And this is how a leaving post, that isn't actually a leaving post (as they never actually left), becomes a historic post  :popcorn:

the oddest thing is @Neo is that i did leave pretty much for  a month, i only just got round to writing this, when a few friends asked about joining the community, so i thought i would stay, if you can, please delete this 

I think he should be community banned for getting all our hopes up,

But on a side not welcome back to the popo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back