What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Implement the "Long Pig" restaurant

John Gabbana

Brief Summary:  Implement the MLO for the "Long Pig" restaurant located at vagos turf.

dPZmt02.png

vNnWPBJ.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Detailed suggestion:  I've always believed that a "Mexican" gang like "the vagos" should own a taco restaurant, and it's something I've always tried to make happen since I've been in the gang; but the other day a colleague passed me what I think is the MLO that brings together everything I was thinking: Restaurant with indoor tables, cashier, dj booth, kitchen area, work uniform wardrobe and storage.

I believe that implementing this restaurant can have a positive impact on the server; creating new jobs, creating new RP scenarios and RP interactions, and adding a little more colour to the area than just a turf to sell drugs.
Needless to say; should my suggestion be considered positively, I would be more than willing to bear the costs both inside and outside of the RP for this project.

The pros:

.- More RP and it could give people a more immersive experience on the area 

.- Could attract more people to an area of the city that is practically only used to sell drugs, having a big car park with a public dj table right in front of it (vagos mid - car park) this all leading into new interactions.

The cons:

.- Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?  No (?)

To the people downvoting, I'd be more than happy to know the feedback behind the downvote, just in case there is something for me to improve.

if i had to guess i would say, your asking for a restaurant without RPing it, unless you have been but i mean like having a taco van outside there and pushing the idea of it being implemented

or it would be the lineI've always believed that a "Mexican" gang like "the vagos" should own a taco restaurant"  unfortunately makes the suggestion sound like we are a gang and we want a business, without trying to sound like i am being a dick of course, it just comes off as can we have this because ....

many in the city would love to own a business, and usually have to grind millions to even hope for one, so i can assume its kind of rubbing players the wrong way

id love to see more business up for grabs also but with the fairness that anyone could apply to own them first, unless it was RP correctly of course

like i say not wanting to sound like im being a dick, im just looking at it how others may be, plus based on other suggestions

that or the other thought is maybe Long Pig is unappealing to eat to many, that's if you know what long pig is

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for now but I think if you start with consistent taco rp with a van it will be more justifiable in the future. 

Think it was you I RPed with at the police station where we broke in and RPed the mexican restuarant at front desk. +1 as that was fucking hilarious and I am sure you will uphold that RP if you got the MLO

Back