What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Import Cars and Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Big_Red

Please could we get some more Japanese legends in stock?

1998 Subaru Impreza 22b

Toyota Chaser

Nissan Silvia (S13,S14,S15)

Street style cars at more affordable prices.

800k stock prices are crazy. If they are 1 of 1s and your luckily enough to get it fast enough then ok, sell privately for that but dealership prices to be cheaper.

well prices are up to the dealer.
they pay a certain price to deliver and then set a price for that car for others to buy

Would love to have those cars in.

800k for an import is crazy but the economy is mad inflated rn, is what it is

+1 definitely could do with more japanese shitboxes in the city, i'm not too sure about changing prices though,

remember these are japanese legend cars so makes sense they'd be expensive and rare in the city

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah maybe my first impressions were because I found it difficult for cash but you learn a lot when you RP. So I do feel imports are priced correctly.

I'd just like a few different things than all the same stuff you see people driving.

+1

I'd love to see more imports from Japan, as Prototype said they are more rarer and the prices are well suited. I'd love to see something that isn't just one of the million germans flying around although I know there are more than lots of people who enjoy JDM cars. I'd really like to see a Nissan 180sx or even a Mitsubishi Evo 9 MR, unless its already in city I am yet to see one.

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back