What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Import Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanfocus

Hi, My name is Sean and im a citizen. I don't know if you can see my log details but I am always in the city and really dying to bring in some cool import clothes. I was looking to start with Surbaban but i would really like your help and blessings cause people are moaning and its a really cool server. In the space of 4 days i have managed to bring in 6 friends and they all needed clothes. Please help me. this doesnt take awawy from your city i jst want to be part of more

More clothes are allways nice but your going to need to link some stuff in here, so whatever your thinking you would like to see added you'll need to go and find those items

Link them here and hope they get added

On a side note the items can't be branded so you won't be able to ask for some Nike trainers or something like that

Also also all the clothes shops sell exactly the same selection 

This very helpful. Is there a way ican go about the branded stuff? Just casue other cities have it. Not too bothered by brand as  we can replicate but how ever whats the way round it

And preview link follows shortly

People have been working quite hard to bring in new clothes recently. The wardrobes have expanded to have some pretty cool stuff. Is there always room for more? 100%. 

I believe branded stuff can be copyrighted so it's very iffy. I don't think a pair of Nikes will improve roleplay though. Just dress with what we have 

Last edited by a moderator:
This very helpful. Is there a way ican go about the branded stuff? Just casue other cities have it. Not too bothered by brand as  we can replicate but how ever whats the way round it

And preview link follows shortly
No can do on the branded items, yea other places do have it but with how the city is setup and run it would come under some copyright laws so, but if you found say fake Nike's then sure 

Also so you can get an idea of what I mean

People have been working quite hard to bring in new clothes recently. The wardrobes have expanded to have some pretty cool stuff. Is there always room for more? 100%. 

I believe branded stuff can be copyrighted so it's very iffy. I don't think a pair of Nikes will improve roleplay though. Just dress with what we have 
Yeah tbh - clothes aint a problem. We just need a couple more shoes?

Hi, My name is Sean and im a citizen. I don't know if you can see my log details but I am always in the city and really dying to bring in some cool import clothes. I was looking to start with Surbaban but i would really like your help and blessings cause people are moaning and its a really cool server. In the space of 4 days i have managed to bring in 6 friends and they all needed clothes. Please help me. this doesnt take awawy from your city i jst want to be part of more
Also could i dare suggest bringing a knock off burger shop casue the fruit smoothies aint the one after a while they costly and we don have variations. So please can we open a dialogue on that

Also could i dare suggest bringing a knock off burger shop casue the fruit smoothies aint the one after a while they costly and we don have variations. So please can we open a dialogue on that
We already do have a burger shot down in the city?

There are quite a lot of food items on the server, the smoothies have a history of price and have fluctuated over the 2 years I've been here. However with the time it takes to make them, or buy them, it's priced accurately in my opinion for the labour going into them. 

We also had a banana version added in the last 6 months I believe. Which added a fruit that is harder to get - therefore the price increase from the original smoothies 

More clothes are allways nice but your going to need to link some stuff in here, so whatever your thinking you would like to see added you'll need to go and find those items

Link them here and hope they get added

On a side note the items can't be branded so you won't be able to ask for some Nike trainers or something like that

Also also all the clothes shops sell exactly the same selection 
Hey, these are just some of the ideas - had my developer make. We have sweater, charlie shirts,Drippy Puffer Supreme Jackets, Anime Hoodies, Palms Angels Suits, and Northface vests. Obv i don't know how much you can help but you entertained my conversation so might as well show you. 

SpaceBoi_0.jpg

SpaceBoi_1.jpg

SpaceBoi_2.jpg

Rejected - Real brands can't be used.

Thank you for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back