What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Imported Trucks and Purchasable trailers.

Horizon Media

Just something I thought of while doing a few delivery jobs round the city. Would it be possible to implement purchasable trailers into the city? For instance we can buy taxis and tow trucks etc and use them for work but maybe if we had for example a container trailer we could buy it could possibly be used by haulage companies to transport other peoples inventory items. For example if someone has loads of mining materials in a house and want it moved to another house or storage facility they could put a tweet out asking if anyone has a container available to move said items. Only a quick run down of what went through my mind obviously your dev brains could improve that idea.

Another idea which I also saw in I think the Crayon Club thread was importing some trucks used in the UK like Scania, Mercs, Volvos that sort of thing (images provided below of ones I found on a gta mod site). We already have imports cars and vans but only have three options for local trucks. Thought it might mix it up a bit. There's a couple of Rigid truck mods out there too which could be used alongside local trucks like the Pounder. 1711662081971.png1711662592792.png1711662604241.png1711662658920.png

I too would like to see more truck options but almost all of the ones out there currently are not suitable anymore because all real life branded vehicles are set to be removed or at least heavily modified to abide by the new FiveM rules.

There are very few vanilla-friendly modded trucks but I never got around to giving them a test-drive before suggesting them.

One of them is the Brickade pack you put a picture of, currently Noble warehouse already has a vehicle similar to one of these:

87d208-2.jpg

9f8946-271590_20190407003500_1.jpg

PLEASE.

ace978-GGGG.jpg

Looks nice and European.

I too would like to see more truck options but almost all of the ones out there currently are not suitable anymore because all real life branded vehicles are set to be removed or at least heavily modified to abide by the new FiveM rules.

There are very few vanilla-friendly modded trucks but I never got around to giving them a test-drive before suggesting them.

One of them is the Brickade pack you put a picture of, currently Noble warehouse already has a vehicle similar to one of these:

87d208-2.jpg

9f8946-271590_20190407003500_1.jpg

PLEASE.

ace978-GGGG.jpg

Looks nice and European.
AHH yes completely forgot that happened with No pixel. Screw the real Manufacturer idea lol but as you said there are quite a few decent looking local style trucks.

Back