What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Impounding via Mechanic Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson Blake

Since the most recent update with the eye and having to Interact with your job this way. It's become an Increasing problem where you need to either pop your head to attach the vehicle, or you might have to pop your head to dettach thus resulting In you always losing your job and the time you spent trying to complete.

I personally have found that it can take 5 to 10 seconds after you park the truck and hop out for the eye to initialise at the target vehicle to detach it. 

I have sometimes found it easier to climb on to the truck and then detach also. Otherwise it's worked OK. I hope this helps. 

I had a lot of issues yesterday, the eye worked and showed "mechanic options" but then nothing would happen when I clicked it. This happened both when picking the car up and also trying to compound it, this happened in at least 3 jobs out of 15 I did.

Another issue I had was the car just didn't spawn at all but this was more than likely a rare glitch.

I personally have found that it can take 5 to 10 seconds after you park the truck and hop out for the eye to initialise at the target vehicle to detach it. 

I have sometimes found it easier to climb on to the truck and then detach also. Otherwise it's worked OK. I hope this helps. 
Unfortunately I tried hopping on the back to dettach that way, but It still refused to give me any eye menu so I just relog after attempting a few times.

Unfortunately I tried hopping on the back to dettach that way, but It still refused to give me any eye menu so I just relog after attempting a few times.
saw chat last night with people saying same issues as you described mate. sadly. hopefully what we've described will help.

@Duke of Sussex Tested it yesterday. I didnt make clips though.

In 4 jobs I was able to successfully complete all 4, either by standing next to or climbing up on to the flatbed to detach the vehicle. All 4 went on the truck fine.

The one minor issue I found was when I drove back the burgershot Stallion to the impound. It wouldnt seem to allow me to detach it when parked outside of the gate to the impound. I physically had to drive the truck inside and climb up on the back and detach. otherwise it was ok. I hope this is adequate for description.

Makes sense that you'd only be able to unload inside the impound, I'd be inclined to argue that being able to unload onto the pavement is the actual bug.

Thanks for the responses, glad it's working.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back