What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

incident with a spike strip (Unbanned 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i found the spike strip at someones house next at kavala, and i pressed use and apparently you can murder  people with it. i found it out when i tried to find a place to place it on the road but then people started coming in my way, and the spike strip instead going through the people it was slamming them and causing damage, just when i turned around i saw the admin of server. i was hoping to explain my problem in game but i didn't get enough time to explain everything and i was banned permanently.  

i know what I have done was against the server rules, i very hoping this will be fixed maybe in the further patches and updates. but i wasnt doing this on purpose of killing people. and i apologize for this misunderstanding.  

If your name in game is "Dallas" then you were most definitely trying to kill people with it instead of placing it from what I can tell. On top of that you were doing it in front of an admin.

You were deliberately spinning around with a spike strip out killing people.

some good advice from a normal player

never Lie about any situation at the end they will know it and then ur fucked

*sigh* you want to hear the truth...fine! i will tell you that! all that text i had written was a bullshit and "excuse" for using a spike strip. I knew what i was doing... when me and my friend called Jack Kinch were coming back to his house we saw a person from a TI clan breaking in his house. i knocked the robber out many times until he gets a chance to kill me. spawned very close to where i got back to my friend who was reporting to the police, and they obviously let the robber away. after some time that robber from TI clan went back again, started to look through the window where I and my friend was and then all the those people from Kavala started to approach my friends house where we were in. and then this robber from TI clan started happily saying "hey guys are you ready to get geared up!" i had taken a spike strip from my friends house inventory once that TI clan robber started to make a  countdown until everyone from Kavala could come inside the house where my friend was at. i had that "flash of anger" and took out the spike strip and tried to kill that robber, as i turn around i saw red name-tag thought "never seen those fancy name-tags before, then i realized "oh shit" .....then i think everyone knows what happened later. my friend Jack kinch lost everything that night....  gear worth 3 MILLION! weapons, ammo clothes etc. he tried to talk to the admin who banned me tried to get his gear compensated somehow. the admin called Vladik Ka said "you have my sorry" my fried is left with nothing.... I KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE WITH SPIKE STRIP. because i did it for our friendship he is the ONLY person who i can TRUST EVEN IRL. because my friendship with Jack Kinch worth way more than any Role play. that evening before everything happened me and Jack Kinch decided to sign for the Altis Police to be helpful for the community somehow. we were planning to stay at police until the server would completely get shut down. So maybe instead of keep me banned you will let me and my friend join the Police so we could become useful to this server. I understand how SERIOUS OF TROUBLE i am in at the moment for abusing spike strips and i am regretting on what i did. I apologyse for what I did and i swear that this and any other rule breaking will never happen again. if you will ban me that will not fix the problem! maybe instead of kicking and banning people who do it, why cant you fix this cheat. but why at this point i just dont give a shit anymore. 

Why do you even try ?  :mellow:
why i try? because there are no other good servers i had spent lot of time looking for a new servers but all other ones either French only or just horrible in general. I enjoy playing on this server enjoy role playing talking to people who role play too i just find it very unique. just to note i had spent 100+ hours of arma 3 on this server just try to imagine all of that hemmt boxes Orcas , weapons that have been trying to earn will be just *poof*... gone forever. this...is just my biggest fear that can happen to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So, your friend is PMC Jack Kinch? Then Im guessing you were/are PMC aswell? Not exactly improving their already lousy reputation...

That guy from TI was me. Someone had already broken into your house and run off with a zafir. I went inside after he left and looked as the door was open and a supply crate was readily visible. From it I pinched a range finder. None of this is against the rules and frankly, is the fault of your friend for having picked such a ridiculous location.

At that point you came into the house with your friend and knocked me out 8 times in a row before I'd had enough and drew a pistol and shot you dead. You then came back breaking NLR and spoke to the police about it. Luckily the police handled this well and let me go. At that point I was a bit pissed off that 1) you'd knocked me out repeatedly without much RP at all and 2) when I did kill you, you broke NLR. So I broke in for the *first* time and told some guys on the street to come in and follow me, at which point you grabbed your spike strip and as you clearly state above - tried to kill me and others nearby, succeeding in your attempt on at least one person.

It was then that Vladic Ka - who was presumably observing while invisible - pops up and the rest is history.

Just to be clear, if you hadn't come in shouting abuse at me and knocking me out repeatedly I would've been quite sympathetic and offered some help, but you just came in and immediately knocked me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy from TI was me. Someone had already broken into your house and run off with a zafir. I went inside after he left and looked as the door was open and a supply crate was readily visible. From it I pinched a range finder. None of this is against the rules and frankly, is the fault of your friend for having picked such a ridiculous location.

At that point you came into the house with your friend and knocked me out 8 times in a row before I'd had enough and drew a pistol and shot you dead. You then came back breaking NLR and spoke to the police about it. Luckily the police handled this well and let me go. At that point I was a bit pissed off that 1) you'd knocked me out repeatedly without much RP at all and 2) when I did kill you, you broke NLR. So I broke in for the *first* time and told some guys on the street to come in and follow me, at which point you grabbed your spike strip and as you clearly state above - tried to kill me and others nearby, succeeding in your attempt on at least one person.

It was then that Vladic Ka - who was presumably observing while invisible - pops up and the rest is history.

Just to be clear, if you hadn't come in shouting abuse at me and knocking me out repeatedly I would've been quite sympathetic and offered some help, but you just came in and immediately knocked me out.
well I had to knock you out because it looked like you tried to take something from my friends storage box, and honestly neither me or my friends house inventory had any zip ties so i had to use "old method" until the police would come along and would figure this out. I agree that i should of tried to control the situation back then, we should of not blamed you for taking all the weapons. but "unconnected" we asked you many times to leave our house because PMC Jack Kinch  already lost so much. when you tried to break in my friends house the "spike strip" was the first thing that came to my mind and also that could stop you. i apologize to you because i don't know if there are any other ways i could compensate to you for this nonsense. and also i am looking forward closing this thread as fast as possible due to celebrating the new year 2015 with my close friends and my family. at this point this is up to the admins if i should stay or not. before i go off  i just want to wish everyone happy 2015 year! on this forum. i dont know if you guys agree or but I found 2014 very challenging year, hopefully this year will be different in positive way.

Goodnight everyone

Jackal  

anyone else just see a wall of text and sigh?

Alright, the ban is already in place, this is for those wanting to get un-banned to state their intent, reasoning, and defense/apology, so you don't need to argue their unban...

Please await and admin to respond, and don't bump the post :)

Your friendship goes above any roleplay ?
that incident was an emergency for me so i had to put away RP for that. keep in mind Wil that i do it at extremely rare times, and it was my first time i broke RP rules, plus this actually my first time i have been banned. 

No incidents should be above roleplay and above our server rules... go read our rules... make sure you understand them and reply with your steam id / guid for a final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back