What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

INCOMING TRANSMISSION! UNMC Command Phase 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an american that lead it in a manner that only taught fighting instead of roleplay!
I was in the UNMC for a good couple of months and this is not the impression I got from him. Regardless of his falling out with this server's leadership (I don't know enough about that to comment) he did an outstanding job as leader, and he lead the organisation by example.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I understand UNMC is the official rebel group?

If this is the leadership drive can I assume you will be recruiting rebel soldiers soon?

Awesome. I'll be waiting to apply.
I really hope the chosen generals do not open applications in the way you envision it. That is what caused our downfall last time around. If it was up to me, recruitment would only be ingame and based on carefully research of the intended recruit. This would add massively to the RP element the UNMC should be providing. With recruitment on the forum it will just be a big military group going around to cause conflicts with other groups, leading to drama, leading to failure.

I really hope the chosen generals do not open applications in the way you envision it. That is what caused our downfall last time around. If it was up to me, recruitment would only be ingame and based on carefully research of the intended recruit. This would add massively to the RP element the UNMC should be providing. With recruitment on the forum it will just be a big military group going around to cause conflicts with other groups, leading to drama, leading to failure.
Personally, I wish we could recruit for the police in game, but we need the numbers and it wouldn't be efficient to do... I think with UNMC though that would be by far the best route to recruit. People should go in search of highers to express interest and recruiters should head into the larger cities undercover to discover new talent. Would be like a dream come true!

Personally, I wish we could recruit for the police in game, but we need the numbers and it wouldn't be efficient to do... I think with UNMC though that would be by far the best route to recruit. People should go in search of highers to express interest and recruiters should head into the larger cities undercover to discover new talent. Would be like a dream come true!
One vision I had was to roleplay recruitment by convincing officers to turn against their corrupt government by joining with persuasion*

*torture

People should go in search of highers to express interest and recruiters should head into the larger cities undercover to discover new talent. Would be like a dream come true!
With a stringent vetting and trials program for recruits.  No other way! 

One vision I had was to roleplay recruitment by convincing officers to turn against their corrupt government by joining with persuasion*

*torture
I think i remember being thrown from a tower once or twice.... 

sYC6DOW.jpg

Perhaps you could declare interest in joining and then be approached in game.

Firstly you make the assumption about how I envision applications to be made. I too hope that there are stringent checks around the attitude of players. Ability and keys can be learnt, a crappy attitude to rp shouldn't make it into the unmc.

Even if initial application was on here I expect there would be rigorous questioning and testing of abilities (including rp skills) in game as default. I should imagine it would be as thorough as an interview for police or paramedic roles.

I don't understand why people didn't like the old unmc at its worst though. Can't have been worse than any other gang on altis could be. Unless unmc members get some sort of super powers normal gang members don't.

Firstly you make the assumption about how I envision applications to be made. I too hope that there are stringent checks around the attitude of players. Ability and keys can be learnt, a crappy attitude to rp shouldn't make it into the unmc.

Even if initial application was on here I expect there would be rigorous questioning and testing of abilities (including rp skills) in game as default. I should imagine it would be as thorough as an interview for police or paramedic roles.

I don't understand why people didn't like the old unmc at its worst though. Can't have been worse than any other gang on altis could be. Unless unmc members get some sort of super powers normal gang members don't.
the problem in the end the last time was we were bigger, better equpped , better organised than any other gang we could pretty much do what we wanted when we wanted whch lead to certain members activly seeking confronattion as they knew we would win just through sheer numbers and it totaly ruined the whole concept of the unmc and had no place on a strict roleplay server 

From my time on the server when UNMC was around it made everything a lot more fun you didn't always have to worry about the big gangs as such as you knew if you was in UNMC territory they would back you up as long as you paid the toll. My opinion UNMC is a great bit of history that should be brought back for the people who havent been here that long. @blaze1981As from having a lot of Roleplay with you in the UNMC sure if you did take control some of the old members who are not banned would come back and serve under you. Think you should seriously take the job but thats my opinion. Get Renegade back too haha 

Going to lock this for now :).

Damned UNMC and their toys...

I think Neo forgot lock this,

I MADE THE LAST COMMENT!

No wait, hell post something about mocking me then locking it so i cannot retaliate.... sneaky bastard! 

You know a lifetime Donator has to get the last word in ...

Just make sure to get strong RP skilled people in there that work right, NOT a good RP'er that cant also lead for you know what, I know its a hard thing to find both great qualities but there are people out there, We watch with Baited breathe to see what Emerges out for the new UNMC...

Signing Off.

IceZaroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back