What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Increase Boat Capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Brief Summary: Increase boat capacity/implement more expensive boats with higher capacities.

Detailed Suggestion:

If boats had bigger storage areas inside of them people can go out on big old fishing trips (and stuff ;)) and make it more worth while going out there to the big schools of fish to haul in. This would also increase the risk of potential pirates too. And therefore this would allow for boat and heli police to chase them down. I believe boats are currently 100 storage. Id like to suggest pushing it up by 50-100 or more depending on the boat itself.

This could also be extended to having the Park Rangers patrolling the waterways in their own boats if people get stranded at sea and run out of fuel or as a piracy deterrent working in conjunction with the police however I am not advocating for the Park Rangers to be armed in any way shape or form. It would be more of a passive role but they should totally get custom speedboats for the purpose.

Of course this would need a reliable owner of the boat shop to physically store stock in it. (i haven't seen any available in some time) Bigger boats equal bigger capacity and bigger costs of course in both fuel and purchase price. Add on a few more fuelling stations and we have a whole new area of the map to explore, which would also provide a foundation later for adding scuba gear in for diver search and rescue/treasure hunting for valuables.

The Pros:

Opens up a huge potential for new rp on the high seas arrrrgghhh!!! 🙂

The Cons:

Check the comments below for those. I'm sure someone will find them.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Dont think so but this is open for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the impression that larger boats such as the big trawler did have larger storage but I think that the storage on boats such as the RHIB is alright how it is. If the storage on the trawler isn't bigger though it should be increased.

I was under the impression that larger boats such as the big trawler did have larger storage but I think that the storage on boats such as the RHIB is alright how it is. If the storage on the trawler isn't bigger though it should be increased.
Least mpo boat has 100 space. 

all boats ive seen have 100 storage, makes sense for the dinghys, but not for yachts or  Longfin, which are way more expensive and should have more storage IMO

Accepted

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back