What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Increase ragdoll timer after being incapacitated

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
When you currently down someone via gunshot, stabbing etc, they ragdoll for a split second then go invisible and into the incapacitated state.

By increasing the time a person is ragdolling it will look more realistic, they would fall natuarlly down on the ground towards the direction the injury was inflicted instead of just popping down onto the ground instantly when they are hit by something. I can imagine exploding someone and seeing their body fly somewhere instead of them just falling down where they died. I believe increasing this to a couple of seconds would be more than enough.

Will generally improve realism and fine polish the server even more than it is.

Pros: Realism, QoL, Cooler deaths

Cons: Potential chance that there will be ragdoll desync messing up how you end up bleeding out in the end. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, made this video and waited 10 mins in hospital just to make a example

This would be really cool to see, especially high calibre rounds like the Revolver blasting you away into death!

+1 from me Isak

(I still feel bad for one tapping you like that 🤣)

I would honestly love this, been in quite a few situations (on both ends) Rp'ing up to the point of a execution, tried to record it to make a point to send to someone etc but it never quite comes out on camera like its supposed too

having proper death animations is a huge +1 from me

I like it +1

and 10/10 commitment taking a bullet for the suggestion 🤣

Back