What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Increase Server Slots [Suggestion]

More slots

• Total voters
Outta interest, what kind of computers do you guys have/what settings are you on to have shit frames.

I don't get to play often anymore but when I do play it's usually peak time Sunday evening with 160 players and I still never drop below like 40, 25 in Kavala. That's on 1080p on mostly standard graphical settings with some stuff set to Ultra, anti-aliasing on 2x andĀ anisotropic filtering turned off.
I think if you're complaining about frames and stuttering it's worth checking out your video settings, background processes (always close chrome when playing, it eats RAM) as I have a fairly mid-range PC and still run very well.

Another thing that's important is to never really expect 60+ frames in this game, there might be some servers or some days where you get lucky but for the most part 60fps in this game is not the standard and has never really been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outta interest, what kind of computers do you guys have/what settings are you on to have shit frames.

I don't get to play often anymore but when I do play it's usually peak time Sunday evening with 160 players and I still never drop below like 40, 25 in Kavala. That's on 1080p on mostly standard graphical settings with some stuff set to Ultra, anti-aliasing on 2x andĀ anisotropic filtering turned off.
I think if you're complaining about frames and stuttering it's worth checking out your video settings, background processes (always close chrome when playing, it eats RAM) as I have a fairly mid-range PC and still run very well.
I play with a potato (pic for reference)
potato-pc.jpg

Back