What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Increase shop robbery payouts

JB_

This is coming from the POV of playing on my police character and not my crim character so it’s important to note this isn’t a suggestion based on wanting to make more money.

At the moment there is no real reason for people to rob shops. The money isn’t worth the risk given the number of police that will usually instantly respond to a shop alarm. 9/10 it’s a new player with no real plan and they’re gone by the time you pull up. There’s often very little RP involved when responding to a shop alarm. 
Given that it is one of the only things we do receive a dispatch for it feels like a large section of playing police is missing. Apart from ANPR hits and shots fired notifications there isn’t really anything else to respond to other than drug dealers and traffic offences. 
my suggest is that the payout for the shop is increased somewhere into the region of say £20,000 - this way you can attract more experience roleplayers to actually take the the risk of prison time. This would then further improve the RP experience as people will be forced to actually take hostages and properly think out a negotiation/escape route. You may have to alter this so that if not enough police are online the pay out reduces but on a night when the police are over 30 strong (which is common) the payout should be significantly more rewarding. You could limit the amount of shop alarms at any one time but Atleast there is a scenario now available for both cops/crime to enjoy against each other. 

another issue is some people use shop alarms to Rob police rather than the shop since police are more valuable. The only shop to get robbed with reason is pharmacy 

I believe this is being worked on and will be within the server sometime soon.

Improvements to the robbery mechanics are indeed underway, as seen on Archie's stream recently. It should make things a bit more dynamic.

Back