What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Increase Staff Capacity in Player Owned Business

Ade

Unlinked
Credit to @Smithfor this one as this is where the idea came from.

If im not mistaken the current capacity for shops is 1 owner and 3 staff, no idea if Car dealers are the same but assuming so. Increasing the amount of staff for a business would help with availability of staff members to assist anyone with whatever they require - ripening fruit as stated in the previous thread or other such tasks and generally raise more rp opportunities between different groups more frequently and make a lot more fun generally.

My thought would be 6 at a maximum but obviously that's up to you all as developers.

Apologies its not in the format but figured its pretty straight forward.

It can be increased, I believe you need to open a ticket, speak with the CoC and the business pays a fee. 

It can be increased, I believe you need to open a ticket, speak with the CoC and the business pays a fee. 
Unfortunately this information isn't well known by others though, hopefully this can help people expand now 😄

Glad to here there are options for businesses to do this. Is there an information package that can be given to new business owner by CoC to tell them about things like this?

Rejected - This can be done through the Chamber of Commerce

Back