What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Indication to know people have bled out

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Brief Summary:
Some sort of indication left behind when people respawn instead of their body just dissappearing.

Detailed Suggestion:
I think when a person dies they should leave some sort body bag behind or something to give people an indication that the person had respawned like we had in Arma. I think this could possibly open more RP as police could potentially go over to said body bag or whatever it may be and find out cause of death, how long they have been dead for etc. Hopefully this would lead to more RP for police with them actually doing investigative work and hopefully for criminals as they would have to be smarter when they kill people.

I also feel this would help knowing if someone has bled out or combat logged on you.

The Pros:

• More RP
  • Actually knowing if someone has died or not

The Cons:

• Police knowing cause of death would be probably be a fair bit of dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I don't think this would change the balance of the server.

Really like the idea, maybe also add the ability to actually search that bodybag and see if anyone had something on them, food/money etc.. Plus one from me

+1 I know in the LSPDFR mod there is an addon called Corpse Inspection which gives the player information on the cause of death etc. Think it could add to depth of roleplay post-mortem, maybe something for CID to do. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
+1 Could see this benefiting so many people including all the factions and then can be linked back in to Rekkemmos idea of a Coroner job.

I like this idea, especially the concept of a body bag appearing once someone has died. Would the body have to taken away by the Police/NHS/G6?

+1 great idea! A lot more opportunity for good RP from this from all party’s instead of just ending when dead.

open more RP as police could potentially go over to said body bag or whatever it may be and find out cause of death
 +1 to the suggestion, but I believe this part would be better suited for NHS rather than Police, or possibly even a new coroner job.

+1 

Could be possibly implemented by a forced "/me" message

+RP points 😉

Chalk outline on the floor. Comedic and accurate at the same time. 

It could, however, mean more people are dumped than ever before as they would have to physically move the body to hide it if the cops could find it. 

The flipside of that is what if the corpse person forces respawn somewhere where its more likely to be found to grief the aggressor in a way. 

Not saying its good or bad. Just saying it's a consideration. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back