What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Indicator Binds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace J Hunter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Would it be possible to change the left and rght indicator to be assigned to the < & > keys respectively with the hazard lights being / as it can get annoying when using backspace in menus triggering the hazard lights.

Just for clarification < is the comma key and > is the full stop key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many people i don't think know this but we do actually have working indicators in the city i try to use them when i can to fit in with what real driving would be the buttons on the indicators are - and = on your keyboard its not a convenient place to put them may i suggest we use the left and right arrow keys on the keyboard instead maybe people may start using them and maybe eventually it could be a law to use them like in real life.

The only problem this is suggest is that some of vehicle model have working indicators however when you are using headlights you can not see then. I will be voting again this suggest due to this fact why should someone get a ticket for indicators not working correctly due to the model of vehicle.  

The only problem this is suggest is that some of vehicle model have working indicators however when you are using headlights you can not see then. I will be voting again this suggest due to this fact why should someone get a ticket for indicators not working correctly due to the model of vehicle.  
I didnt suggest it as a law i said maybe it could be in the future i was just asking for the keybinds to change from - = to the arrow keys and maybe one day it could be a law 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back