What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

information of video evidence

Presidente

Hi guys. Anyone could tell me whats the minimum minutes for the video evidence?

Because some situation could happen and they guy record only the part is advantage for him.

Thanks

Enough to see the incident happen, so if it just shows you dying and you class it as RDM, then that is not sufficient information. Enough so that the person watching it that has no idea what is going on and all they have to rely on is that video or screenshot.

Because i have a guy that robber me in unmc checkpoint and dont let me pass, i run away with my car while he shoot me trying to kill me... then i pull over in tree and do it like sniper, and i shoot, then he shoot me back again.

But is saiyng that will report me for rdm :s

If he show the video he only could show half of them.

Thanks

The idea is that you record the entire situation, as some people try and cut out what they said to try and turn the tide on people. Make sure the video is clear enough to see usernames for at least some of the video. Audio also a must. OBS keeps files nice and low, I use it to record when I'm on the server 24/7, so I can never ​get caught out by somebody trying their luck.

If you have an AMD card, go download the Raptr program. That program allows you to save replays of what happened, up to 20 minutes, which nicely cover pretty much all RP situations you might find urself in. I think Nvidias equivalent is called shadowplay, but someone needs back me up on that.

Yes shadowplay will record up to 20 min of previous gameplay,

Editing material to get somebody banned will end you up in very hot water....

I always use shadowplay and if somebody were to try and edit they're way around something I will provide unedited video to counter it.

Thank you. I have shadow play... i know that... but when i turn on shadow play, my game lag to much. I play with a i3 and a GTX 750 ti. I need a better processor like i7 :p

Disk bandwidth may also be an issue for you, drop the quality and scale down to 720p may help you

If you have a second drive set your work path for shadowplay there

Good luck. Remember bad recording is better than no recording, text can be backed up with screenshots. So even if you can't read it clearly in the video, the screenshot will show it clearly

Thank you. I have shadow play... i know that... but when i turn on shadow play, my game lag to much. I play with a i3 and a GTX 750 ti. I need a better processor like i7 :p
Bottlenecking like a boss. i3 doesnt tell me MUCH, but it can and always will help to get a better CPU :)

Back