What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Inmate Jumpsuit!

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
Ciaran provided us with another goodie, check this out!:

pARD8dg.jpg

How does this work? If you escape from jail, you will want to change clothes before police or people go to you and start asking questions!

When you are discharged from jail you will receive a nice new set of civilian clothing.

That will also fix some players that just go 10 minutes to jail to avoid tickets because they keep their gear :)

Increasing roleplay day by day!

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the idea but i dont want to lose my 50k shillie wen i go to jail

Love this idea, means people wont just refuse fines to waste only a few minutes to save money. 

Change clothes? People will just take it off lol. Anyways, I like it C:
If you escape and take it off, you will then get done for public nudity if you don't have any clothes :p

when you go to prison once you finish your sentence dont you get back the clothes you went there in back  

You go to jail, you loose your gear. That includes hat, glasses cloths and vest if i'm not mistaken.

If you escape, you'll take the inmate jumpsuit with you.

Can we get "Property of Bubba" written across the arse? 

But before that i suggest not allowing the cops to revive dead people in a gun fight and not allowing the medics to revive sm1 unless he request medics :) or it will be aids since cops kill you, revive you then put u in jail

Back