What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Innar Viinamae (Restrain Glitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCC Deathstroke

DCC Deathstroke
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Innar Viinamae

Time & Date this happened: 21/10/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: We was on normal petrol (SPC Deathstroke - PC Pilatus - CSO ellis) and we found a wanted zammak truck With name so we chase it for more then 5 min then he stoped and jumped out of the truck and started shoot on PC Pilatus he is dead.so i started to shoot at him with Rubber bullets then i hited him and run to him to restrain him and i did alredy then he (restrain glitch) and shooted me.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes i didnt find him on ts so i msg him in game and thats a pic for what he sayed to me
http://imgur.com/Gn37Zp7

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: This Video recorded by PC Pilatus
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Closed -Already banned

Previous ban reason: No Mic,Glitching,Combat Storing,Combat Log  - Remix - 21/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back