What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Insurance for Helicopters

Ballantin

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Is there any kind of insurance for helicopters?

I want to start piloting them but they are not cheap.

I have little resources and purchasing one will be spending most of my money, so I am afraid of losing it all if I crash it or it got stolen.

How do you guys deal with helicopters?

Thanks!

When buying something of that value, best try to hold off until the 50% off sale is on, that gives you a hand with the price. In regards to crashing it, if it crashes and is destroyed in a blazing inferno, it will be in your garage after the next restart, if it's stolen your best bet is to report it to the popo and hope they don't scrap it.. 

Hope that helps 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Louis.

I am practising in the Editor. To my surprise is almost easier to control with mouse and keyboard than using a HOTAS! At least I crash less 🤣 

Thank you Louis.

I am practising in the Editor. To my surprise is almost easier to control with mouse and keyboard than using a HOTAS! At least I crash less 🤣 
welcome to arma 3 where a mouse is better than a joystick at flying

All about preference in my opinion, i have always flied with a joystick and when i do attempt to use a mouse i crash over and over haha.

Switching back from advanced to normal controls and using the auto level (X key) feature for landings helps but still....

Specially with the Orca I find landing quite challenging from inside the cabin.

If I use an Xbox controller I will probably crash in the take off 🤣

Back