What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Intel i7 7700k Kaby Lake Processor

Joe

Democracy Is Overrated
Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3kknjskxzj7y.png

Just a meme about it.

I think Kaby Lake is there just to be there. it doesn't exactly add much to their offering, but they need to put something out there, I'm sure Intel are waiting with baited breath to drop their new extreme product as soon as AMD release Ryzen, or at least I presume they have a product waiting to sweep the rug out from under AMD.

For me the kaby lake processor range is potentially aimed at those with older processors from the sandy bridge era and anyone with a processor from the past 3 years shouldn't pay kaby lake any attention because performance gains are so minimal.

I personally have an I5-2500k, I'm looking at upgrading now as I'm beginning to notice the lack of performance (it's served me extremely well). For me the i5-7600k is looking a good option, a lot of articles have weighed heavily on their overclocking potential with some motherboard manufactures even incorporating a one click feature to overclock to 5Ghz which even air cooling supposedly can handle with ease (I've got a beefy air cooler so I'll deffo give this a bash!).

I'm apprehensive on AMD's offerings with Ryzen but I'm not sure AMD's offering will trump Intel's consistently solid performance but I really hope it does, competition can only be good for the industry!

I'm apprehensive on AMD's offerings with Ryzen but I'm not sure AMD's offering will trump Intel's consistently solid performance but I really hope it does, competition can only be good for the industry!
Either way your best off waiting till AMD release, as I reckon Intel are sitting on something just biding their time.

What the hell is this Netflix 4k with a Intel Kaby Lake... what a bullshit. Creating USP out of thing air.

AMD SHALL RHYZEN AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally have an I5-2500k, I'm looking at upgrading now as I'm beginning to notice the lack of performance (it's served me extremely well). For me the i5-7600k is looking a good option, a lot of articles have weighed heavily on their overclocking potential with some motherboard manufactures even incorporating a one click feature to overclock to 5Ghz which even air cooling supposedly can handle with ease (I've got a beefy air cooler so I'll deffo give this a bash!).
Dont you have to upgrade the motherboard as well?

Indeed, Kaby lake is not compatible with my current socket or chipset so I'll need a new mobo too. 

Well The Intel I7700K Should Be Beast 

Base Freq 4.20Ghz

Max Boost Freq 4.50Ghz

Well Ill wait too see Reviews From Gamers Upon  Game Hundeling

Screenshot_20170106-171408.png

I got a i7 7700k and you can overclock it to 5.0 GHz.

And its a nice cpu but you need windows 10 to get all of the performence out of it.

Back