What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Internet Speed That's Bad?

Unless less he lives at google he photoshopped the image or got it off the internet.
Not entirely true.

I used to be a part of a gaming community of around 25 people and we just used to play games in small groups. Some of us were Brits, some French, One Spanish, then a lot Dutch, Sweedish and Norwegian.  I remember one night one of the Dutch gamers, who's name was Sophie, was explaining "that the British are so far behind on internet compared the European countries" she then proceeded to say "Over in the Netherlands around 850MBps down is pretty common and nearly everyone has it (This is in Amsterdam) so people, including myself, even have upto 1Gbps download." Now, obviously I don't now if this is entirely true, just what I have been told. Maybe if someone from the Netherlands could back this up? That would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not entirely true.

I used to be a part of a gaming community of around 25 people and we just used to play games in small groups. Some of us were Brits, some French, One Spanish, then a lot Dutch, Sweedish and Norwegian.  I remember one night one of the Dutch gamers, who's name was Sophie, was explaining "that the British are so far behind on internet compared the European countries" she then proceeded to say "Over in the Netherlands around 850MBps down is pretty common and nearly everyone has it (This is in Amsterdam) so people, including myself, even have upto 1Gbps download." Now, obviously I don't now if this is entirely true, just what I have been told. Maybe if someone from the Netherlands could back this up? That would be great!
High internet speed of up to 1gbps is getting more and more common nowadays, I personally don't have more than a 100mbps but that's more because I don't pay for the internet myself, but one can easily get up to 1gbps in most places in Norway

Back