What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

internet speed

5481218422.png

basicallyi hav 100 mbps internet speed but like you see its not preforming well so i gone have to change to other supplier that provide 40 mbps but its gone be 40 mbps for sure and more stable (should be)

Last edited:
5481218422.png

basicly i hav 100 mbps internet speed but like you see its not preforming well so i gone have to change to other supplier that provide 40 mbps but its gone be 40 mbps for sure and more stable (should be)
no. 

when you have new internet post your speed stats again :)

5492901269.png
 new Results  well its weird becaseu my internet abit fater now but its says in last result that upload speed was 1.79 and now its 0.53 how is possible to be better now ?

i guess streaming its imposible 

@lionel

Last edited:
5492901269.png
 new Results  well its weird becaseu my internet abit fater now but its says in last result that upload speed was 1.79 and now its 0.53 how is possible to be better now ?

i guess streaming its imposible 

@lionel
0.5 yes impossible would be a good description, better would be pointless.

When switching providers, they will start you at a low speed and slowly increase it day per day, until they start getting errors, that is how they determine your line speed. So run the check again in 1 week, it should be faster.

I am suspecting at this point your internet is limited by your hardware connection, not the provider. Unless you can go with an alternate connection e.g. Cable or wireless you are not going to be improving much. 

You could try streaming @480p but I am not sure why you would want to do so, as it would be horrific watching :( 
If your limited on bandwidth your better off concentrating on quality over and editing and picking the best before uploading them to video sharing sites.

Fingers crossed your connection improves, but would be surprised if it is faster than your old one.

Well the Internet is better then the old one (that waht i feel i not sure yet Only time will say but the issue is that wii not have good infrastructure and what wii have now its 3.2 km away so Yea #RIP

PS:Just curoios how much minimun speed needed for streaming? like quality one not 1080p or so

Last edited:
 For a slow internet speed we will be at least aiming for a decent 720p Twitch stream. Before you begin make sure your minimum speed it 1.80 mbps.

Source

You will also need spare bandwidth for your gaming etc as well though, although you could go down the route of separate internet connection purely for streaming.

*useful reading for you 
http://www.smallvfx.com/smallvfx-blog/how-much-upload-speed-do-i-need-to-stream

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well for summary i guess for now i cant stream 

Thank you for the help Guys :)

Is this good ?

5494139127.png
That's a bloody amazing internet connection m8

For example this is mine connetion(also for real internet up/down divide theese numbers by 10,so you get the speed in mb/s)

5494243963.png

Last edited by a moderator:
5494359612.png

Funny, I usually download with 6.5 MB/s, but my ping is very low always <3

Back