What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Internship

killersky

Hello rpuk!

i am currently following an IT course and i have to find a company to do my half year internship next year, i am very interested for an international internship so does anyone got any suggestions for a certified IT company in England?

What is the course based on? Are you looking to enter a Desktop Management Role, Programmer, L1/2 Support role? There are so many avenues for you to take, you won’t be stuck for choice in terms of where you want to do your internship.

Not sure where you are in the UK, but London is always a good bet if you can stomach the train fare 

As Luke said, depends very much on the course you're taking. As you know i'm in IT so feel free to pop me a message and i'd be happy to help out

well here in the netherlands you have 2 variations of IT, you have software development and hardware/networking. i do hardware/networking.

and i do not live in england, i live in netherlands. thats also why i mentioned international internschip.

Perfect killersky, I would definately look at hedge funds/stock brokers in London. A very competitive market and would look great on your CV.

Personally I’m a programmer at a stock brokers in London making trading platforms to release to traders, providing bug fixes etc - the company I work for is called TPICAP - let me ask around and see if there’s anything going.

Perfect killersky, I would definately look at hedge funds/stock brokers in London. A very competitive market and would look great on your CV.

Personally I’m a programmer at a stock brokers in London making trading platforms to release to traders, providing bug fixes etc - the company I work for is called TPICAP - let me ask around and see if there’s anything going.
that would be great! please inform me if you find any info on it.

Back