What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Introducing....Roleplayer of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate its serious, i probably put myself in the top 10 role players on the server but people who know me would say top 5 
to be fair john you have had no choice with your gun ban and what not...... but your are a seriously funny RPer you have me in kinks laughing on a daily basis +1

to be fair john you have had no choice with your gun ban and what not...... but your are a seriously funny RPer you have me in kinks laughing on a daily basis +1
Mate i dont need a gun to role play lol I have personally extended my gun ban for another 2 weeks 

@Unlucky George Nominated me many times for being the best roleplayer and his best friend in all of RPUK. Don't ask him thou he is busy being doing unlucky things.

And here im thinking this was going to be a gang thing.. guess not 

Let the best RP win.

Mate its serious, i probably put myself in the top 10 role players on the server but people who know me would say top 5 
Oh it's you! Just saying, it is my office and we will rob the HM (if you remember where that comes from)

I approve your statement.

approved400_37496_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back