What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

invisible on some boxes at smeltery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Smith

Donator
Donator
Somewhere drinking vodka and talking too the voice
So apparantly there is some boxes you can jump on top of that makes you disapear so no one can see you.

As you can see in the video, i was saying im litarly here on these boxes, and they could not see me. After a few seconds someone else jumped on the boxes and he disapeared. So im reporting this as a bug because someone might use it in gun fights or something like that at the smeltry, and that can ruin a RP situation. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/uhDgxYCJl9x2E/d1337Kgy1oc0?invite=cr-MSw1cnQsMzI1NzI0Mzgs

From my knowledge this is due to desync. That box is probably moved in your POV, but not in theirs. Afaik nothing can be done with this. Happens on a bunch of props on Marabunta turf too, in the garage

Like @Isak Vladislavsaid, this is a core FiveM issue and not something our brilliant devs can fix (similar issue can be encountered when interacting with vehicles that have been attached to the tow truck winch).

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back