What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Invisible Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon Goldstein

Some vehicles appear invisible from time to time, the only fix right now is re-entering the vehicle, which often does also not fix the issue.

@William Connolly as of the latest update this shouldn’t be an issue. This usually occurs when your client is a few builds ahead of us 😀.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it yesterday at Legion garage with biscotti, even after the update

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself have noticed it only happens where there is a large amount of players in one area, driving from Leigon to Mirror park then getting out, getting back in then coming back would always make the car re-appear. 

This is a known onesync issue across all onesync servers, happens a lot when your stream pool is full (Happens frequently at higher numbers of players), if people are reporting not seeing your car best to leave the area, exit and re-enter so it re-registers the vehicle.

They are trying to fix this issue, but this is out of our hands for the most part. We will keep trying bits and bobs to reduce load etc but there is only so much we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back