What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Irish Pub for the Server

Andrew Cullen

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Irish Pub

the server has recenlty had an increass in people using bars as an RP location, with this lead me to think the addition of an Irish Pub could lead to a bigger RP oppertunity and a chance to bring the irish member's of the community a chance to show there true irish side by drinking their sorrows away after a long day of grafting at taxi, this would give another avenue of places in which people could hang out and possibily make freinds and listen to some cringy irish music 

[MLO] Irish Pub [Add-On SP / FiveM / AltV] - GTA5-Mods.com

pros

another location for rp

a chance for irish members of the community to meet other irish people 

more rp work for people working in the bar

cons

dev work to add the location and code 

Irish Pub

the server has recenlty had an increass in people using bars as an RP location, with this lead me to think the addition of an Irish Pub could lead to a bigger RP oppertunity and a chance to bring the irish member's of the community a chance to show there true irish side by drinking their sorrows away after a long day of grafting at taxi, this would give another avenue of places in which people could hang out and possibily make freinds and listen to some cringy irish music 

[MLO] Irish Pub [Add-On SP / FiveM / AltV] - GTA5-Mods.com

pros

another location for rp

a chance for irish members of the community to meet other irish people 

more rp work for people working in the bar

cons

dev work to add the location and code 
I love a Guinness +1

Have to +1 this

200.gif

Back