What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ironsufex PC

IronSufex

This is my gaming PC
Excuse my shitty pictures, I had to use my phone camera
 ​
Specs
 ​
Gpu : MSI GTX 780ti

Cpu : i7 3770k at 3.9ghz 

Ram : 8gb ddr3 corsiar vengence 

Hdd :Western digital caviar black 3.5 inch 1tb And/ Samsung 2.5 inch hybrid 750 gb And/ 256gb Samsung SSD

Case : Zelman z11 plus 

Psu :Corsair 750 watt modular 80+ 

Keyboard : Razer anansi

Mouse :Roccat max custom edition 

Headset : Razer kraken 7.1 pro 

I also plan on getting a second 780ti for sli and possibly a new motherboard for a new CPU.

Also got a new PSU recently so the cables are all over the place - Anyway enjoy the pictures

[My PC] Battlefield 4 benchmark - max settings :

koStgQi.jpg

kJ35jEM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cable Mangment will be fixed soon enough, But the stickers are a gift from my sister.... The only ones I put on were the gigabyte, cex, razer,mad catz and beats. I would not dare to put an apple sticker not amind an assortment of animal stickers, Lol

The cable Mangment will be fixed soon enough, But the stickers are a gift from my sister.... The only ones I put on were the gigabyte, cex, razer,mad catz and beats. I would not dare to put an apple sticker not amind an assortment of animal stickers, Lol
thats what they all say.....

If you are getting a new cpu, please remeber me for the old one :) (is the Price is right, i would like to buy :)

I looking for a i7-3370k instead for my i5-2500k.

If you are getting a new cpu, please remeber me for the old one :) (is the Price is right, i would like to buy :)

I looking for a i7-3370k instead for my i5-2500k.
Well If i do decide to get a new one I send you a pm

like the setup but i run a much older CPU but everything in the CPU is unlocked i'm running a intel es qsce i can get 45 fps in kavala on high setting with shadows off

like the setup but i run a much older CPU but everything in the CPU is unlocked i'm running a intel es qsce i can get 45 fps in kavala on high setting with shadows off
Yea, The cpu is great, but I lost the backbrace for my heatsink building my pc and I never really bothered to get a new one so I am not using its full capability. I Intend on getting a cooler soon and overclock it to maybe 4.5 GHz. From what I know my cpu is unlocked also but its arma so I get shitty FPS regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not change a thing!! That is a real Gamers set up right there!

Nobody has time to mess around with wires!

(why mess with wires when you have stickers)

Back