What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is Action Taken For A Revenge Report?

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
As the title says, i was just wondering if action is ever taken for a revenge report? If someone clearly did something wrong, but it was reported in a revenge report, could/would they see punishment?

Thanks guys.

As the title says, i was just wondering if action is ever taken for a revenge report? If someone clearly did something wrong, but it was reported in a revenge report, could/would they see punishment?

Thanks guys.
Depending on What The situation is, Im pretty sure that If The accused person havent replyed whit a defence, The reporter Get processed as a normal report.

Do not take my Word for This as Its just my thoughts and experience behind it.

The "Revenge report" its one of those sayings in my opinion im sure if the person you are reporting has clearly broke a rule then the staff has no problem with you reporting them. But if you have solely reported them because you don't like them or they have reported you in the past and not really roleplaying and ruleplaying then thats where there would be a problem. Just remember my opinion 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Back