What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is anyone good at google sheets?

Yes. I live and breathe Google sheets. Tell me what you require o great one 😄 

I'm not sure how to word it. But on google sheets, I have made a nomination of the month. I want it to link to my spreadsheet and display the data nicely. with a drop-down menu where I can change the month. And a pie chart appears with whose been nominated. Then below that, I want all of the submissions from that month. I have a basic one, but it doesn't work very well. The very high-quality drawing is what I want it to be like. 

I have some form of what I would like, but it's missing a lot and it doesn't work very well. 

56232173_307784993236122_1789197875599638528_n.jpg

Capture.PNG

chart.png

I'm not sure how to word it. But on google sheets, I have made a nomination of the month. I want it to link to my spreadsheet and display the data nicely. with a drop-down menu where I can change the month. And a pie chart appears with whose been nominated. Then below that, I want all of the submissions from that month. I have a basic one, but it doesn't work very well. The very high-quality drawing is what I want it to be like. 

I have some form of what I would like, but it's missing a lot and it doesn't work very well. 

View attachment 12723

View attachment 12725

View attachment 12726
I smell a looming school project? 

I smell a looming school project? 
Haha. nope. Not a school project 

Basic example sheet that does as you have requested, can change and format as you like just copy it.
You'll just have to make a form and link it to this sheet then adjust the formulas to the new form raw output.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uvin9EMmaXen7RFf0P1Lz24TqJQbw7HN-_X_I3WCm9E/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you, that is perfect. Do you know how I can create validation? So for example, if someone inputs "quinntastic" and someone else inputs "Quinntastic" how can I get those two inputs to stack as one?

Do you know how I can create validation? So for example, if someone inputs "quinntastic" and someone else inputs "Quinntastic" how can I get those two inputs to stack as one?
The count function doesn't take into account case however the unique does so the basic creation above will deal with those in odd ways.
To fix this adjust that code to =SORT(UNIQUE(PROPER(B13:B)))  This has been adjusted in the provided sheet.

An easy way to validate info would be if you have a set list of possible nominees then just create a dropdown list within the google form so you only get those inputs.

The count function doesn't take into account case however the unique does so the basic creation above will deal with those in odd ways.
To fix this adjust that code to =SORT(UNIQUE(PROPER(B13:B)))  This has been adjusted in the provided sheet.

An easy way to validate info would be if you have a set list of possible nominees then just create a dropdown list within the google form so you only get those inputs.
I would but there's close to 90.

Back