What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is it possible? Plane salt run.

TiptonSamurai

Well I wanted to try something I don't expect anyone to have tempted before...

So yea, the hell with it, I get the plane out and did a salt run in it.

*Baring in mind that this was my 3rd attempt*

I hope you all enjoy it.

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow, that looks actually pretty cool. 

But as I can see it's definitely not the most profitable way to transport salt :D

Amazing, thoroughly enjoyable quick video.

Hope you continue the work on YT and post quite abit, i think you could go pretty far with snappy enjoyable videos such as that.

Suggest using a better editing software for the text and get yourself an introduction with a logo.

Amazing, thoroughly enjoyable quick video.

Hope you continue the work on YT and post quite abit, i think you could go pretty far with snappy enjoyable videos such as that.

Suggest using a better editing software for the text and get yourself an introduction with a logo.
Well the problem with the video is that I recorded it in 720p and uploaded it in 1080p. But I will most likely be venturing on to using Adobe After Effects, so that I could add a little more features than the restricted ones using Windows Movie Maker.

But with all that said, thank you for your comment amongst everyone else who seemed to thoroughly enjoy watching the video. :)

Back