What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is sitting down when robbing an exploit?

TASH

When i rob banks i often sit down to help with my roleplay, doing this hides your gun however if you have no intent to shoot and only rp then is this an issue?

No not as long as you don't get your gun out and shoot with your gun while sitting I believe that is a exploit. Since your gun doesn't show others that are there with you that your gun is out however it will show you due to the gun load out on your screen.

It is my understanding and I've spoken to many staff members about it, that yes it is an exploit, you need to use said weapon to rob the bank/gas station etc so unless there is a very good reason then 

It is definitely an exploit. Also results in you not being able to be tazed. 

It is my understanding and I've spoken to many staff members about it, that yes it is an exploit, you need to use said weapon to rob the bank/gas station etc so unless there is a very good reason then 
Understandable however how are you meant to be able to Roleplay as a bank worker if you have to hold a gun. If you only rp and don't get into a situation where being tazed or a gunfight is going  to happen is it a problem?

I don't think its an exploit, since the police can always tell you to stand up or give you some kind of an order, so that you have to stand up.  Just dont shoot while sitting down 🙂

If its fully rp (high quality )sitting down isnt an issue they can always ask you to get up and stuff if they deem it an issue.

As always, it's contextual though it's fairly simple to understand the premise.

If there is no way for another player to see that you are visibly armed because your player is performing an action that hides said weapon, then yes. It is exploiting. 

If you're all about the roleplay, my suggestion would be to perhaps try with a flare gun, get yourself dressed up to look the part and let your voice do the rest! Providing you provide high quality roleplay from the start, if police arrive, they should at least give you a chance to play out your roleplay story. 

Back