What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is the aircraft carrier buyable?

PrettyPotato

Is the aircraft carrier buyable? Like could it be like any other gang base or something. It just seemed so since it was marked like the other gang bases and also you can knock on the doors since someone else owns it? If you can who owns it because that seems really awesome to have! 
Thanks for all replies!

Wow, well then its pretty much useless yes. It should atleast have an air garage xd. Should be like any other gang base. But well well. Thanks for all answers!

Then it might be quite cool but way to expensive for me probably 😮 Also its allready owned so 😮 But fun too know 🙂 Thanks

There's no air garage and it's inaccessible by land, so it's really just a status thing. For 100 million I'd expect an air garage, you can get a base with one for 10 mill...
Yes there is a air garage, I’ve used this air craft carrier for a while lad, and it’s pretty useful against anyone that wants to shoot you as the walls are bullet proof

From the inside its decent, but there are 2 ladders you can climb outside which allow for cheeky defence.
It also has a gun store where you can buy 5.56 rifles inside.

Back