What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is the Ant Arni site actually accurate

That is a lot of dough.

Have you tried asking Ant Arni, or are you trying to get confirmation from the dev team, if that is indeed the correct amount of money?

That number while correct is not really acccurate of the amount of money in the economy, as first of anybody that has ever logged in and only played 2 minutes will have 100k and there is a lot of players who are in that and also it doesn’t take into consideration when that player last logged in or if they are banned.

That number while correct is not really acccurate of the amount of money in the economy, as first of anybody that has ever logged in and only played 2 minutes will have 100k and there is a lot of players who are in that and also it doesn’t take into consideration when that player last logged in or if they are banned.
Ahh I was going to say, because if you got the top 100 richest players which are still around and did it with their Wealth I doubt it would get higher than 20 Billion & that is going with 80 Billion of Cash,

Ahh I was going to say, because if you got the top 100 richest players which are still around and did it with their Wealth I doubt it would get higher than 20 Billion & that is going with 80 Billion of Cash,
OG only has 2,7 billion and that's the biggest gang. So it ain't that bad 

OG only has 2,7 billion and that's the biggest gang. So it ain't that bad 
Is that Wealth or Bank...

That has to be bank because that would only be about 10-15 members if it was done off of wealth

They have over a billion while i dont even have 2 mills. 😃

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you just ask him on a 1 to 1 basis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back