What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is this acceptable rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbowjr

me and my friend were following this cop after he didn't put his cart back after he finished shopping so I tried to call him out on his actions and started to follow him, we caught up with him and started talking to him, all I was trying to do was to get him to put his cart back and he just sits there and then after like 30 secs gets out and knocks me off my bike and then arrests me and said it was "obstruction police" , I believe this was terrible rp as he didn't even tell me to leave is this acceptable rp or not, just want to know for the future 

Make sure to put your carts back or you'll be victim number 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like combat cuffing to me, and the roleplay was pretty poor. The video is pretty short but it doesnt really seem like there was much going on before he cuffed you when you tried getting back on the bike

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this been stewing on your mind for 3 weeks? 

This was me, it wasn't great RP if I am being honest I logged off soon after the situation ended (from what I remember anyway). You'd been harassing me for a while before hand, following me around etc in which I told you to stop following, whilst I was trying to find a vehicle that had gone missing, and in the end I think you were let out of cuffs and let go (?)

As for combat cuffing in my eyes you were alt+R whilst you were Infront of me and there was a delay.

Its not an obligation that I RP with you and at that time I was conducting other duties. 

I think you were on a fine line with regards to baiting. (In my opinion)

[SIZE=medium](G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.[/SIZE]

Looks like combat cuffing to me, and the roleplay was pretty poor. The video is pretty short but it doesnt really seem like there was much going on before he cuffed you when you tried getting back on the bike
Here is two minutes prior - unfortunately I clipped this at the time and don't have the minute or maybe two before there where this gent was screaming about carts.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Bb3F3__JC98PI/d1337ClTwing?invite=cr-MSxVRDIsNDQ1NjIzNjks

So yes, there was stuff going on before hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 hours ago, Bigbowjr said:

me and my friend were following this cop after he didn't put his cart back after he finished shopping so I tried to call him out on his actions and started to follow him, we caught up with him and started talking to him, all I was trying to do was to get him to put his cart back and he just sits there and then after like 30 secs gets out and knocks me off my bike and then arrests me and said it was "obstruction police" , I believe this was terrible rp as he didn't even tell me to leave is this acceptable rp or not, just want to know for the future 

Make sure to put your carts back or you'll be victim number 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The best you can do, is try to speak to the person if you feel the rp was not good, Secondly to get a actual response from the right people, its best to actually report it.
https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player
above you will find the guidelines for making a report. 
this will be the only way off actually getting a answer on that question. 

was going though my clips and editing them saw this and thought it not quality rp just wanted to know for the future  next time be more vocal all good stay blessed 

Others have given you a description of what to do in the future. Alternatively, you could open a ticket and provide footage of a certain situation that you've been involved in and ask for advice on if it was a rule break or not. If you feel like a player has broken a rule, please file a report a player.

With that being said, will lock this as its no longer needed.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back