What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is this metagaming and bannable?

Dogs

so im fly a helicopter I "borrowed" as im hovering over the weed field I get a text message from what I can only presume is the 3 hemtt boxes below me telling me I have 5 seconds to leave the area....
Now in game I have never given my number out to anyone :) so how would they know it's me?
I don't want to get this person banned but just for reference is this metagaming and bannable?

Dogs

It is metagaming. If they were messaging you to say "were friendly" or if they wanted to speak out of character, that's absolutely fine. I usually start my texts with *out of character* if I'm talking about something that's not in role play. However considering they warned you to leave within role play, they would have to metagame to get your name in order to text you.

I believe only police can message helicopters as we have radios to radio the helicopter, so it is role played, but I don't think rebels are alloud unless they some how got a police radio

This was to my phone ;) not via radio, as I had already smashed that up when I borrowed the helicopter ;) , said the text was abrupt and just told me to leave the area.

Best bet is to Explain to them th st you're there just to fill up your helicopter with coke and then leave, if they fail to understand I'd probably just wait for them or report them. Do you know who it was exactly?

I do and I have it on video , but as I said I don't want to get someone banned over it , it was just a general question ;)

Dogs ref the smashing up the radio, there is no point expanding on your role play in the forum haha, if you had don't that in game and didn't do as the police asked you would be fired upon. So best to not smash the radio up hahaha, but to answer your question, no rebels cannot message you as yes it is meta gaming

Dude im always in rp mode! im just about to rob someone at work for there backpack! ;)

I dont know about that I have been in some very dodgy situation i.e. human centipede yesterday organised by Stephanie.
Altis is a sausagefest. Which is fine for FriendlyFireGuy but the rest of us.... Not so much.  ;)

just because it is a sausagefest does not mean there is no rape I will have to introduce you to my friend tyrone

Back