What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is this RAM Compatible

Yes, it should be.

Also, nice processor.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay, so im upgrading to Intel, finally :D  I dont really want to buy new ram as i paid quite alot for my current one! 

AMD Radeon Gamer Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3  
Thats the Ram i currently have! will it work with this Mobo Bundle? 

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-013-AS&groupid=2833&catid=2846&subcat=2860
Yeah the memory should be fine. I have the same bundle as you - though i got it from dabs.com - it comes with 8gb (2x4) of Corsair Vengence Pro 1866 memory (from dabs) and i have 2x4GB of Mushkin Blackline 1600 memory, and it all runs on XMP with no issues.

http://www.dabs.com/products/asus-intel-ultimate-bundle--includes-maximus-vii-ranger--core-i7-4790k--8gb-vengeance-pro-memory--9MBV.html?src=2

If you havent ordered yours already - this is £50 more and comes with additional memory. I'd advise you to make sure you get a good CPU cooler too. My 4790k @ 4.8GHz puts out a good bit of heat (40C idle).

I'd reccommend a Corsair AIO like the H80iGT or H110i f you have the case for it and can stand a bit of noise, or a big air cooler like a Noctua DH15 if you want very silent operation but can deal slightly higher temps.

source: System builder and IT admin. Happy to help if you've other queries.

Yeah the memory should be fine. I have the same bundle as you - though i got it from dabs.com - it comes with 8gb (2x4) of Corsair Vengence Pro 1866 memory (from dabs) and i have 2x4GB of Mushkin Blackline 1600 memory, and it all runs on XMP with no issues.

http://www.dabs.com/products/asus-intel-ultimate-bundle--includes-maximus-vii-ranger--core-i7-4790k--8gb-vengeance-pro-memory--9MBV.html?src=2

If you havent ordered yours already - this is £50 more and comes with additional memory. I'd advise you to make sure you get a good CPU cooler too. My 4790k @ 4.8GHz puts out a good bit of heat (40C idle).

I'd reccommend a Corsair AIO like the H80iGT or H110i f you have the case for it and can stand a bit of noise, or a big air cooler like a Noctua DH15 if you want very silent operation but can deal slightly higher temps.

source: System builder and IT admin. Happy to help if you've other queries.
Atm, i have a Cooler Master nepton 240m, I was thinking of getting a new corsair one though, depends how much money i spend this month lol!

The H80i GT i got is 120mm rad and comes with 2 2.8k RPM corsair fans, it's quite long when in the case (you can see in my pics in my thread) but it was only about £70, it's FANTASTIC. I dont mind the noise when it's running full whack as i have headphones on, at the stock CPU clock setup i was getting cooled down to 28C which ws the room temp. I couldnt be happier with it.

Installation is a bit of a bastard though, so have someone on hand to be Paul from Wheeler Dealers and hold stuff for you.

Back