What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Issues with the Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

suwu

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I'm only suggesting a small change, I think the over all speed and handling of the vehicle is perfect, however there is one issue when it comes to curbs. This car loves to flip and clip it's self on curbs. I only have one clip of this but I've had it happen several times a day and can ruin a police chase, other cars such as my Jester Sports Car are lower to the ground and do not have this issue, the suspension on my Dodge is not lowered at all either.

Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/88zFZgEdYmzpl/d1337kYKa5Uk?invite=cr-MSxBRUUsNDM4NjAxMDEs

This is overall a small issue, but occurs often enough for it to be an issue and get annoying.

Thanks for reading

@Adam BorrettWould you be able to provide a list of all upgrades you have installed? Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the issue you are encountering (my guess would be it's the front bumper).

Apologies for taking so long to reply, this is a full list of mods on my challenger:

Spoiler: Demon Spoiler

Skirts: Sideskirts

Exhaust: Wide Exhausts

Grille: Stock

Hood: Demon Hood w/ Engine

Fenders: Demon Badges

Roof: Stock

Brakes: Race Brakes

Transmission: Race Transmission

Horn: Truck Horn

Suspension: Stock (Highest possible)

Armour: Armour Upgrade 100%

Turbo: Turbo Tuning

Chassis > Roll Cage: Demon Widebody

Engine > Engine Tunes: EMS Upgrade, Level 4

Plates > License: Yellow on Black

Livery: Livery 3

Bumpers > Front Bumpers: Demon Front Bumper

Lights > Headlights: Xenon Lights

Lights > Neon Kits > Nean Layout: None

Lights > Neon Kits > Nean Colour: None

Respray > Primary Colour > Metallic: Bright Green

Respray > Secondary Colour > Classic: Bright Green

Respray > Secondary Colour > Pearlescent: Lime Green

Wheels > Wheel Type: Stock

Wheels > Wheel Colour:  Black

Wheels > Wheel Accessories: Green Tire Smoke

Windows: Pure Black [5% Light]

I hope this helps, thank you for your time 🙂

@Adam BorrettWould you be able to provide a list of all upgrades you have installed? Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the issue you are encountering (my guess would be it's the front bumper).
I think it happens more when you have the lowest suspension as this happened to me quite a lot while I was driving it.

I think it happens more when you have the lowest suspension as this happened to me quite a lot while I was driving it.
Yeah for sure, thats why I uninstalled the lowest suspension, it has been better since but it still happens from time to time, especially at lower speeds

Yeah for sure, thats why I uninstalled the lowest suspension, it has been better since but it still happens from time to time, especially at lower speeds
Yeah, I think it only happened to me once rarely when I had it stock. But I had it all the time while driving over curbs etc with the lowest one at any speed.

Nothing to do with the upgrades or mods but the handling setup of the car.
Bottoming out, inability to absorb bumps / curbs is caused by upper and lower limit being setup incorrectly. 
One way to fix is enable handling flag 20002 (tyre-clipping + reduce mod mass) or adjust values above. 

Nothing to do with the upgrades or mods but the handling setup of the car.
Bottoming out, inability to absorb bumps / curbs is caused by upper and lower limit being setup incorrectly. 
One way to fix is enable handling flag 20002 (tyre-clipping + reduce mod mass) or adjust values above. 

I thought it was something to do with the front Demon bumper and the suspension combined but fair enough.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back