What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It was a nice ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
You can take the meaning of the title as light/dark as you want.. but I meant it 😛 

I've been here for almost 2 years now and I'm not enjoying it anymore as much as I did in 2016 or during my PCSO times so I have decided to leave... I'd like to thank the NHS for teaching me how to RP and West Altis for all the memes. I'm not gonna tag/thank all the friends because it's cringe lvl.1000... and you know who you are 😉 

maybe sometime I'll hop on (squad activated) teamspeak to play some A&D but hopefully I'm just on my period and will come back one day... feel free to send a message on steam if you want to chat/play.

@CMO Norman finally you'll be able to accomplish your dream to unwhitelist me😛 

oh and yeah, thanks for the admins/devs for keeping this server nice and tidy. 

Oh and 2 more words to say... Keven out!

Noooo Keven! Hope to see you in the West Altis lounge playing soundboards (ehm what?) sometimes!

Goodbye Keven 😞 

tenor.gif

Damn, was a pleasure my dude, Hope your future endeavours treat you well. 😓

You can't go Keven, where will the west altis memes come from? What about the fire engines?

Bonjour Keven, désolé de vous voir partir, j'espère que vous reviendrez bientôt et que vous visiterez encore de temps en temps. Tu vas nous manquer. Adieu pour l'instant.

Phoenix

You surrendered from RPUK 😞

Gonna miss u ma dude. And remember. If something happens in life just raise the white flag as you've been learned!!!

You can take the meaning of the title as light/dark as you want.. but I meant it 😛 

I've been here for almost 2 years now and I'm not enjoying it anymore as much as I did in 2016 or during my PCSO times so I have decided to leave... I'd like to thank the NHS for teaching me how to RP and West Altis for all the memes. I'm not gonna tag/thank all the friends because it's cringe lvl.1000... and you know who you are 😉 

maybe sometime I'll hop on (squad activated) teamspeak to play some A&D but hopefully I'm just on my period and will come back one day... feel free to send a message on steam if you want to chat/play.

@CMO Norman finally you'll be able to accomplish your dream to unwhitelist me😛 

oh and yeah, thanks for the admins/devs for keeping this server nice and tidy. 

Oh and 2 more words to say... Keven out!
Ya filthy bastard,how dare u leavin me! 😢 

Last edited by a moderator:
Keven, you were one of the biggest meme's West Altis had, one of the reason our lounge was always "a live" and running! had some really fun times with you and it's sad to see you are leaving now:( i hope you will return one day and be a pcso, because we all know you wanted to get that demotion and not me:)

Take care man and come on teamspeak once in a while:)

P.S I still owe you a fire truck picture!

Bye Bye Keven! Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back