What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Items Disappearing

Morning All!

So, Newbie Alert! And my apologies if this is not the most appropriate way of asking, but last night I llogged off with items in my rucksack. When I logged in this morning, the stuff that was worth money had vanished, and just a tool remained.

Is this normal? Have I been robbed by someone just helping themselves to stuff in my rucksck without role play? Is that allowed?

Any help would be appreciated.

Nothing illegal. I left a few of them in my vehicle too and they were still there this morning (and I know that illegal things cannot be stored in your vehicle in a garage)

Certain items to disappear when you log off, even if they are not illegal (for example bolt cutters) if you could specify exactly what items it was, it would help in answering the question

Certain items to disappear when you log off, even if they are not illegal (for example bolt cutters) if you could specify exactly what items it was, it would help in answering the question
Ah I see.

Diamonds.

And although I didn't go to my tablet and sync, I had been carrying them in my ruck sack for approximately 30 minutes (maybe longer) so I would have thought the auto sync would have got it......and when I logged out I chose "Save and Abort" and a message popped up saying that I had been synced (Don't quote me on the exact wording!)

Honestly not sure sorry, I carnt recall whether diamonds are lost upon relogging to the server or not. That may well be the case, but someone else would have to tell you, sorry

Thanks for your time.  Is there an all knowing person I can direct my question to? or is it better to jump on TS  and into one of the help staff channels?

Diamonds are not lost when you relog. All legal runs remain in your truck/backpack
Thats not true. They remain in vehicle,but not in backpack,only things that remains in your backpack are spikestrips,food and brethalyzer with excavator.

Thanks Simon, so that means that someone has taken them from my rucksack without rping the situation! And I think I know who it is.  Do Admin have access to server logs for particular days and can they see what has happened to them? Or should I stop whining and just get on with life?

Thats not true. They remain in vehicle,but not in backpack,only things that remains in your backpack are spikestrips,food and brethalyzer with excavator.
Oh ok.   But I don't think that what you are saying is strictly true either as my pick axe remained in there 🙂   (unless "brethalzer with excavator" covered pick axes and I just misunderstood what you had written)

Sorry,  I’m new to the game so am getting my head around what things are called:

so, to clarify, the diamonds were contained within my tablet inventory (Y button to bring it up)

i think i confused the matter by naming naming it incorrectly in my first post 

Just asked a few friends and they think diamonds are lost when you relog. I seem to recall it being the case also, but wasn't 100% sure. For the most party legal items do stay, but idk if diamonds are bugged, but I don't think they do.

Edit. Just to clarify I am talking about y inventory here, not trucks and stuff where it does stay

Last edited by a moderator:
Back