What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's been 3 months...

Dr Hannibal

My name is: Dr. Frankie Focker, some of you also know me by my other name Hannibal whilst on duty in the NHS.

I've been here on Altis for roughly 3-ish months, in that time I've been a hobo in Kavala, and worked hard enough to buy myself a beach side property and a garage collection that'd make Lewis IV Hamilton jealous.

I've also met some amazing people who I'd call family and friends, and some questionable people who I avoid at all costs: mainly that Bob fellow who likes to take my car when I've forgot to pay for another hour of parking...

When I moved here I just wanted a fresh start, somewhere everyone knows everyone and this was the place, I also brought my son here to Altis and his name is "Nick Focker" - Please if you see him be kind, he's a sensitive lad who tends to make horse neigh's from time to time due to a head transplant that went horribly wrong, he's a sweet child though.

In those 3-ish months I've helped people survive serious injuries and some minor ones too and this drove me to join the Altis NHS, still while off duty you can find me usually in Kavala or driving around trying to find people who might need my help.

If you ever need help or advice don't be afraid to come and ask me, I'm more then willing to help if I can.

Kind regards,
Dr. Frankie Focker.

giphy.gif

Not sure what to say PAR Hannibal is a great role player that does nothing but try to help the community,

If I saw  Hannibal jump off a cliff I guarantee that I would jump after him because I know that it would be to help someone else,

you are 1 of a kind buddy,

SUR. Mike Polo [TAT]

Not sure what to say PAR Hannibal is a great role player that does nothing but try to help the community,

If I saw  Hannibal jump off a cliff I guarantee that I would jump after him because I know that it would be to help someone else,

you are 1 of a kind buddy,

SUR. Mike Polo [TAT]
If I'm jumping off a cliff it's because someone stole all my lollipops or my "Medical" chainsaw and I'm chasing after them! xD

And thank you for the kind words buddy, it's always a pleasure to go on patrol with you :]

giphy.gif

Back