What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Its been a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Kearns

ahhh i dreaded this day but i knew it was near after nearly 2 years on this community i have decided to step away. I really had a great time when i started in the police in athira and got to DSGT then rejoined and was DI of @SI MACCAS Academy oh the memories i had there. and to finnish my time i got to play with a great group of lads in RM, Invictia and BC. @Applebyy @Silker@Hoggie@Summers@El Pabloo@Robin -The Pirate@Qetz@Qnie@Fallen @Peppiee @James @Oliverits been an amazing time on this server and i wish the current police and the boys in invictia and BC good luck. see ya around :)  sorry if i forgot anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see someone leaving this community :( Goodluck with what you're gonna do!

Done it for the rep

Nah but if your going cya and good luck wherever you go next mate XD

Bye mate, altough i think you will be back soon as you were last time so i guess so you in a while ;)

ahhh i dreaded this day but i knew it was near after nearly 2 years on this community i have decided to step away. I really had a great time when i started in the police in athira and got to DSGT then rejoined and was DI of @SI MACCAS Academy oh the memories i had there. and to finnish my time i got to play with a great group of lads in Invictia and BC. @Applebyy @Silker@Hoggie@Summers@El Pabloo@Robin -The Pirate@Qetz@Qnie@Fallen its been an amazing time on this server and i wish the current police and the boys in invictia and BC good luck. see ya around :)  sorry if i forgot anyone

cya tomorrow

We all know your doing this for the golden ribbon !! xD anyway man have fun with whatever you do !

Mikey dude, who's now going to have the shit mic in the gang ;) Cya later mate have a nice one!

Slan Abhaile 
270c.png
slan :) Thug Aire

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh my little PCSO Mikey , very sad to see you leave the community mate. It was great to get to know you from when we both in the police. Weird to think it was over a year and a half ago i trained you how to be a cop on here haha.

Hopefully you come back to the community mate and hop on TS here and there for a chat. Best of luck and i shall speak to you soon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back