What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Its been a good one

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

Honestly I didn't expect to be writing this, but I wanted to say goodbye to a community that I’ve spent a solid few years being on.

It’s been a long journey since I logged in during the first week of the Arma 3 server launching. Being a part of Poseidon (Atles Atlas, that still makes me laugh about the day when I got assigned to a family in the cartel), being in the Athria police / NCA. 

Moving over to GTA, my journey starting off in TFA, As much as people make jokes about them, they are good people. Don’t forget that.

To Vagos. Being sent to jail for life for the first time, what an experience that was. Killing off that character and not knowing what to do next.

It led me to the Lost where I really enjoyed myself. I met loads of great people there. The banter and shit we went through, wouldn’t change it. "Lost For Life, Lost Forever"

Joining the police and working my way up to firearms, streaming it was so enjoyable.

To the people I met along the way, I am very thankful to have met, even the ones that I never got along with. It was a pleasure playing and talking to you all.

But it’s that time where I say goodbye and thank you. 

Your friendly first class dick head. 

Atles.

Gonna miss you man, Good luck In the Futur

cry-sad.gif

Didn't get to know you alot but for the time I got to it was a fucking pleasure. Stay safe Stumpy and don't trip up on the way off the plane.

Guess we’re even now, ey? 😂

Gonna miss stumpy, You prick!

Catch you around bro ❤️

Back