What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's the right time for this

Lincoln

Around this time last year I made the decision to leave the community for my own good, and I feel that it is around that time once again.

People seem to dislike me for certain reasons but my intentions have never been negative in any way, I just to rob houses, it's what I find fun.

Recently I was told that I play too much and that is why some of you have noticed I have been slightly inactive recently because of it.

I know that some will be happy and some will be sad, but my times here have always been great.

Lots of you will be missed, especially the bae's in TCK.

For now it is my time to make this post and I really didn't know how to so here it is.

One thing I will miss the most about RPUK is the masses of houses that are here to be robbed, goodbye my lovers :'(

One other thing is that I will actually really miss a lot of the people and I hope I will be missed too.

Last but not least, I thank all of the developers that put your free time in to this community, and management for helping make the right decisions to make this a fun place to be! 

Sorry but this post just had to be made :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
r93Snxc.png

^

Nice try =).

Around this time last year I made the decision to leave the community for my own good, and I feel that it is around that time once again.

People seem to dislike me for certain reasons but my intentions have never been negative in any way, I just to rob houses, it's what I find fun.

Recently I was told that I play too much and that is why some of you have noticed I have been slightly inactive recently because of it.

I know that some will be happy and some will be sad, but my times here have always been great.

Lots of you will be missed, especially the bae's in TCK.

For now it is my time to make this post and I really didn't know how to so here it is.

One thing I will miss the most about RPUK is the masses of houses that are here to be robbed, goodbye my lovers :'(

One other thing is that I will actually really miss a lot of the people and I hope I will be missed too.

Last but not least, I thank all of the developers that put your free time in to this community, and management for helping make the right decisions to make this a fun place to be! 

Sorry but this post just had to be made :'(

Okay okay, seems some of you got me already! xD

Never really liked you anyway, good riddance

Edit: Oh... april fools! ...

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP just another rebel who was in it for the longrun to improve the server and the rebel side as a whole. Some people may be glad to see you go, but ill say im not as i just think it worsens the situation ( No pressure to you though Lincoln ;) ) And although i've left the community and play other places i still try my best to improve the rebel side through meetings etc.

You'll come back again lmao though lets not lie.
That awkward moment you start preaching only to find out it was an April fools.

Back